Members are encouraged to submit photos to the club for the website galleries and other purposes.
Photos may be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, if the images are too large to send by email, popular file sharing sites (Dropbox, iCloud, OneDrive.... etc.) can be used too.
Please follow these guidelines when submitting photos:
- Process your photos first. Make sure the adjustments you deem necessary for lighting, exposure, white balance, straightening, cropping etc, are done before you submit your photos.
- Keep the resolution high. Avoid downsizing your photos and make sure your email client does not downsize the photos when you send them. The minimum resolution to ensure the images will display well on the website is 1080px on the shortest side. However, please submit at the highest resolution possible.
- Make them JPGs please. Please send images in JPG format only. Export RAW and Photoshop images as JPGs for submission.
- Three of the best. Pick your best images and submit no more than three per activity. Occasionally we may ask for more, but generally, it's three of the best.
- Project Photos If you print and enter photos into the monthly project vote, please also submit JPG versions of the photos for the website too. Send the JPGs by email at the same time as you print them so that you don't forget to do it later. Up to three photos for each vote.